Brand Manager (Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Persol)Apply now »
Date: May 18, 2017
Location: New York, NY, US, 10018
Company: Luxottica Group
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Marketing Manager develops and implements effective business and marketing plans to enhance the brand(s) and drive growth in the market, in close collaboration with key business stakeholders.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively plans to ensure that top line sales goals and bottom line profit goals are met by overseeing the execution of brand strategies.
- Partners with Global Brand teams to advise on the market competitive landscape, key needs and business priorities.
- Partners with local market resources (Sales & Other functional leaders) to adhere to License agreements and develop local market growth strategies.
- Monitors the business while investigating trends and results, identifies opportunities and threats and mobilizes the company against them.
- Leads developing, implementing and executing business plans and local trade marketing initiatives for the brand(s).
- Establishes strong relationships and a thorough understanding of the customer and/or consumer to maximize potential.
- Contributes to the development and monitoring of the marketing budget.
- Coordinates and involves all the different marketing functions in the execution of the brand plans.
- Aligns and coordinates all marketing functions and Corporate Brand Teams on the execution of the brand plans.
- Manages, coaches and develops junior team members.
- Leads sales training on key brand strategies and new collections, including content development, presentation, alignment with Sales Leadership, and planning with event planning resources.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Very Strong computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- CPG market delivery experience
- Strong understanding of luxury execution and visual aesthetic
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Luxottica HR Solutions Group at 1-866-431-8484.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Manager, Marketing, Management